- Worked at MOE for JAE 2013 in Dec12’/Jan13’.
*First Trip to Europe*
- Attended Spring Conference in Stuttgart, Germany in March/April.
- It snowed in spring ( first time in history) and it is the first time seeing snow!
- Toured Berlin and Munich for abit.
*First Trip to Austraila*
- Flew to Melbourne alone to find sis in May.
- Turned 20 on 8 June (No longer a teen) .
- Attended YYP conference 13’ at JB in June.
- Applied for Driving in July
- School Stared (Uni Year 2) in Aug and made some really nice friends (which was unexpected)
- Attended my (long waited) Dipolma Graudation Ceremony and managed to see Nayda again in Oct !
- Passed BTT in Nov.
- Manage to pass ACFI Project (which I thought I would fail really badly) pretty ok .
- After about a year of tortuous studying in Melbourne, Sis managed to do pretty well for her Degree.
*Second Trip to Australia*
- Attended Sis’s Graduation in Dec.
- Toured Melbourne for quite abit this time.
- Toured Sydney for abit (dream come true) .
In conclusion, it is the most eventful year of all years!
Had totally screwed up for ACFI ‘s paper. Can’t afford to screw up STAT’s paper. May the odds be in favour for STAT later.
The thought of flying off the to Melbourne tomorrow scares me, because I have yet to pack my things for tomorrow’s trip . How awesome is that. Anyways, I’m quite excited for my en route to Sydney before heading back to Melbourne, and then back home. Would be the first time(after 15years) traveling with my parents, may it be a peaceful trip with minimal arguments made by my parents.
Happy Birthday! You’re finally 20! Time to stop procrastinating and get things done.